Aiming to the immediate and remote service of our customers, and in response to the needs and conditions of the market and the prevalence of new technologies, we provide you the possibility to receive our services online, remotely handling the entire process related to your residence permit. (Whether it is about granting a residence permit or renewing one).
How the provision ofonlinelegal services works:
- Select the category of residence permit you wish to obtain or renew.
- Click on the "Checkout" option and place it in your shopping cart.
- You proceed to pay the amount using any payment method that suits you (Bank account deposit, PayPal, card payment). At this stage, you pay 30% of the total amount of our office's fee. The remaining amount is being paid in installments depending on the progress of the procedure.
- Once we receive the payment, we will contact you to send us the necessary supporting documents so that we can proceed with the submission of your application.
- During the whole process until your residence permit is issued, we will be contacting you by phone and by email to keep you fully informed about the stages of your application.
What you should look out for when purchasing our online legal services:
- The amount of the fee includes the relevant VAT (value added tax). After each payment, the electronic receipt will be sent to your email.
- The amount you pay when purchasing legal service through the website is an advance payment of 30% from the whole payment. The remaining amount is being paid in installments depending on the progress of the procedure and upon relevant consultation.
- In case you are not sure that you have the necessary conditions to be granted or renewed a residence permit of a certain category for any reason, please contact our office before making any payment either by phone (2313 079293) or by email (email@example.com).
- You will be notified by email about the administrative fee amount required for your application (if required). The administrative fee must be paid in advance, in order to proceed with the submission of your application.